Web Content Specialist/Digital Marketing Specialist
Austin, TX 78746 US
A Fortune 500 healthcare company is seeking a Web Content Specialist/Digital Marketing Specialist for their digital marketing team to be responsible for strategic planning including web content strategy and execution to translate business objectives into customer-focused solutions that demonstrate meaningful and tangible results. Uses analytics and insights to optimize digital channels, including web, applet, and email. Partners with others within the organization to execute these strategies and optimize digital experiences.
- Manages relationships with internal business partners including the web development team, IT and external vendors that manage the site authoring.
- Collaborates with the analytics team and business partners to translate business goals into digital KPIs.
- Owning the website and blog content while making sure the best practices are followed. The ability to use HTML coding on the website is a big plus.
- Edits content for accuracy, voice, readability and comprehensiveness as well as consistency.
- Maintains a deep understanding of customer journeys and user needs to apply content and UX strategy according to business goals and objectives.
- Manages the progress of projects coordinating activities among stakeholders and tracking completion of tasks to full execution of each project.
- Use analytics, insights and best practices to optimize user experience, digital strategies, content and tactics across all digital channels including SEO and SEM.
- Adheres to Digital Marketing policies including Web Content Review and Approval, Removal, and Governance policies.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years of experience in website management, executing digital strategies, and content development
- Experience with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation preferred.
- Strong proofing and editing skills within a digitally focused environment.
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!