El Paso, TX 79936 US
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans warehouse layout and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored, ensuring inventory and storage areas are clean and maintained.
- Assigns workloads and daily tasks to team members and advises employees on methods, care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped.
- Constantly monitors inventory, receiving, and shipment transactions for accuracy.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, to determine adequacy of stock levels and recommends remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow-moving, and excess stock.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Ensure timely, tactful, and respectful communication with all internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Enforce all policies and procedures.
- Education (preferred): A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field.
- Experience: 3-5 years related experience.
- People Management: Interviewing, Hiring, Reviews, Coaching, Disciplinary Action.
Typical working hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm but overtime will be needed.
Salary range 50k to 60k depending in experience.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.