Warehouse Operations Manager
Pasadena, TX 77507 US
Responsible for the workshops:
- Planning and supervising the repair jobs for both workshops
- Coordinating and monitoring compliance along with processes and procedures
- Planning of resources and staff
- Initiating training and development where necessary
- Maintaining core competencies and outfitting
- ISO Tank/Nitrogen Tank cleaning and repair experience required
- Proven managerial skills in a production environment.
- Process driven with excellent people management skills.
- Technical competencies related to the Maintenance and Repair of Tank containers through education and/or previous work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Maintaining productivity and costs at a level in line with budget GMII targets.
- Monitoring the scheduled activities. Identify bottlenecks and discuss those with the relevant departments. Initiate remedial action where necessary.
- Initiate and maintain a regular interdepartmental meeting schedule to discuss progress and potential topics to be addressed.
- Primary point of contact relative to IT, Finance, other departments and customers relative to procedures, processes, QA and non-conformities.
- Initiate and implement improvements related to innovation.
- Initiate and report measures in line with SHEQ-guidelines in case of incidents / accidents.
- As member of the local MT, co-responsible for defining, implementing and monitoring policies and financial targets.
- Administer and, where necessary, adjust applicable work instructions.
Direct reports -
• Shop Manager and Supervisor- Trailer Repair Shop
• Shop Manager and Supervisor- ISO/Nitrogen Tank Repair Shop