El Paso, TX 79936 US
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay.
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return.
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse.
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
- Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Working hours are 2:30pm to 11:00pm with possible overtime.
Position is long term.
Meet The Recruiter
Staffing Manager & Recruiting Specialist
As a staffing and recruitment specialist, my favorite part of the job is being able to help people and make a difference in their lives.
It's incredibly fulfilling to assist someone in finding a job that can change the course of their career for the better. What really motivates me is seeing individuals thrive and succeed, both personally and professionally, through new opportunities I've helped them secure.