Houston, TX 77040 US
- Ensures all parts are properly cleaned and free from sharp edges and machine marks per departmental procedures
- Scan in and out parts in SAP
- Actively supports any training and departmental activities and support Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Work in a safe manner protecting the safety of others.
- Assist machinists in the shop area as needed.
- Able to safely operate a forklift as needed, as well as various hand tools and power equipment.
- Assist in loading & unloading material in and out of machines when necessary
- Able to interact effectively with co-workers.
- Able to understand and comply with posted rules and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and neat shop and comply with housekeeping schedule
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic SAP experience is needed but can be trained if necessary
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Have a valid drivers license
- Ability to pass a drug and background test.
Meet The Recruiter
Patti Villarreal, PHR, SHRM-CP
Direct-Hire Recruiter & Staffing Specialist
23 years of Staffing & Recruiting Experience - "What I love most about my job is the ability to truly make a difference in someone's life!"
Favorite Quote: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Hometown: Houston, TX