Treasury Manager - Bilingual in Spanish
Houston, TX 77055 US
The treasury manager is responsible for managing the financial and monetary aspects of the business, which includes cash flow, liquidity, funding, and relationships with financial institutions. Occasional business travel is required. Should also possess strong leadership skills and characteristics.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform primary duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare and/or oversee accurate completion of various treasury management reports including cash flow, bank account analysis fees, bank reconciliations, credit card rewards, store shortages and overages.
- Develop and implement treasury policies, procedures, and controls.
- Driving treasury-specific projects including a Welcome Package for Mangers in various locations.
- Responsible for (IPS) Invoice payment selection management.
- Accurately applies electronic payments, transfers, wires, ACH.
- Produce analysis and automate reporting to advance treasury’s strategic objectives.
- Negotiate favorable business loan terms and banking fees.
- Consolidating and streamlining treasury operations of acquired companies.
- Reconcile and rectify accounts.
- Managing banking relationships with various banks in Texas.
- Provide frequent, timely, and effective on-the-job coaching to staff.
- Supervise, plan, develop, and support the day-to-day job function and performance of departmental personnel. Team of 10.
- Attending financial sector meetings.
- Able to support onsite cash audits of stores. (Physically in store)
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- PERFORMS ANY OTHER TASK ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISORS
- Possess excellent strong business acumen, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance or Accounting and CPA, MBA, CFA. CTP a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Adept user of the PowerBi platform and MS Business Central.
- Advanced MS Suite application skills: Excel (i.e. macros, pivot tables, formulas), Word, PowerPoint.
- Works a 40-hour week minimum and has the availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Available to work late for month-end or quarter-end to aid in company filings.
- Satisfactory work and attendance record.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English required.
- Ethical Conduct