Transactional Associate Attorney
Houston, TX 77056 US
Associate Transactional Attorney
1-3 years experience
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the bar in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Proven experience in transactional or related areas of law
- Strong legal research, writing, and oral advocacy skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Focus on CTA compliance
- Point person on CTA compliance
- Work with new and existing clients
- Project Management
- Project Timelines
Meet The Recruiter
Brittany Grumbles, MS
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
I'm a passionate recruiter who loves finding the best talent for a variety of industries.
I specialize in recruiting top-notch individuals for important roles in Legal, HR, Marketing, Administrative, and Education fields. I find joy in the challenge of identifying and attracting the best candidates to help businesses succeed.