Tax Manager / Senior Manager - High Net Worth
Houston, TX 77092 US
A Houston based tax and accounting services firm is looking to hire a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager level who has an expertise in high net worth individuals. They focus on delivering the highest level of personalized service for their clients and provide a ton of stability. While some firms end up selling to large players in the industry this firm has made a successful transition from the original founders and it was a great transition. If you are looking to work for a company with an excellent culture, this is the place for you!
- Manage a book of business mainly consisting of individual, trusts and gift tax returns.
- Develop strategies for wealth preservation among high net worth families.
- Regular client contact to consult with them on tax planning and manage compliance deadlines.
- Work with closely with contacts at financial trust departments and attorneys to facilitate compliance and administration.
- Proficient in estate and trust accounting being able to advise on the administrative side as well as compliance for Forms 706,709,990,1041,3520 and 3520-A.
- Proactive in seeking opportunities to sell and cross sell services.
- Nurtures client relationships and is seen as a credible value adder to their business.
- Train and grow staff in the estate and trust area.
- Oversee communication to clients and prospects regarding updates and planning tips in the estate and trust area.
- 10+ years experience.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Holds a valid CPA license in the state of Texas.
- Experience with trust, estate, and gift tax returns required.
Meet The Recruiter
Molly Gutierrez, CPC
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager
My recruiting specialty starts from the top down, allowing me to work with everyone from C-level Executives to Entry Level graduates within the Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain arenas.
I’ve been with Burnett Specialists since 2012, and I love finding the right fit for both my clients and candidates!