Talent Acquisition/Training and Development
Stafford, TX 77477 US
This position is responsible for managing the recruitment process in both the US and Canada locations. It involves identifying, engaging, and attracting qualified candidates by collaborating with hiring managers to define hiring needs, set goals, and execute the recruitment plan. Additionally, this role leads and instructs educational programs related to various tasks and technologies for workforce development.
*This role is 100% in office but can offer flexibility with hours. Full benefits!
Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition/Training and Development:
- Partner with hiring managers to develop strategic and innovative hiring plans.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create engaging content and campaigns to attract diverse candidates.
- Provide strategic and technical guidance for continuous improvements in the applicant tracking process.
- Participate in college recruiting activities and career fairs.
- Utilize efficient and cost-effective recruitment tools such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Assess and enhance the company's recruiting and benefit programs' competitiveness.
- Support the staffing process to ensure timely identification of qualified candidates for both hourly and salaried positions.
- Develop and maintain an effective recruitment and staffing program.
- Provide coaching to the team and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting partners, universities, and other organizations.
- Identify future skills and job requirements while building candidate pipelines.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy, conduct interviews, and source candidates using various methods.
- Create training schedules for company departments based on needs and track training outcomes.
- Utilize appropriate training methods for specific audiences.
- Develop and deliver training on new company programs and applications.
- Collaborate with departments and work on requested projects.
- Collect feedback from employees and management to identify training needs.
- Stay updated on training methods and techniques by attending seminars and conferences.
- Encourage and motivate employees and management to participate in training.
- Explore external training opportunities for employees at the request of management.
- Track and record all employee training hours for internal and external programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources management or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Broad HR background, including Staffing & Recruitment, Talent Development, HR Information Systems, Organizational Effectiveness, Internal Client Partnering, Diversity, and HR Problem Solving.
- Prior experience with HRIS is highly desirable.