Houston, TX 77068 US
Our client located in the Spring area is looking for a Staff Accountant to joint their team!
- Prepare and maintain accurate and timely financial records and statements
- Perform general ledger reconciliation and ensure all accounts are properly balanced
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Process journal entries and ensure proper documentation and approval
- Perform accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including invoice processing and payment processing
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather financial data for analysis and reporting
- Support the month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with accounting and internal control policies, procedures, and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field required, with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience
- Knowledge and skill with accounting software such as MIP Fund Accounting, Sage or similar platforms
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles and practices and internal controls and processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Over ten years of experience in the staffing industry has allowed me to work with diverse individuals in experience and job functions and fill various roles. I enjoy building and maintaining relationships with clients and team members.
I believe that in order to be successful, you must have a solid team ready to work together for a common goal.