Staff Accountant - Bilingual Korean
Houston, TX 77079 US
- Process month and quarter-end closing process to ensure results are timely and accurate.
- Process Headquarter reporting on a monthly, Tax and Audit reporting on a quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Coordinate critical and complex financial analysis to evaluate variances, productivity analysis, systems and operational efficiencies.
- Prepare annual budgets and perform variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all internal controls are in place and complied with, and that policies are in accordance with reporting requirements, compliance rules and regulations.
- Act as a liaison between finance function, and other internal stakeholders and departments, including working with department leaders to help promote improved fiscal performance.
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting process.
- Prepare expense reports
- Process clerical accounting reports
- Responds to ad-hoc inquiries from the controller and other executives regarding financial results
- Assemble journal entries and thorough account reconciliation that include, but are not limited to, prepaid expenses, cash, and payroll.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Accounting Finance or Economics
- Bilingual in Korean & English
- Financial reporting/analysis and modelling experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of US-GAAP and practices
- Familiarity with internal controls, auditing and book/tax differences
- Orientation to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve practical problems, make logical decision, and communicate ideas.
Meet The Recruiter
Loryn De Leon
Hi, I am a Direct Hire Recruiter at Burnett Specialists I focus specifically on Accounting and Supply Chain roles. I started as a staff assistant and developed a passion for recruiting. I love helping people find the right jobs for them and making a difference in their lives.
Are you in need of a job? Reach out, I am happy to help!