Sr. Workflow Coordinator
Austin, TX 78701 US
- Coordinate workflow within the team, prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Assist the team in completing large or more complex jobs (i.e. large numbers of requests or high volumes of incoming/outgoing activities, expansive administrative support requests)
- Ensure team provides outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships.
- Immediately escalate any operational problems or issues to Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Produce required reports on schedule.
- Provide job intake services as prescribed by manager.
- Read, interpret and understand all requests (emails, phone, in-person, and forms).
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Conduct and direct quality assurance process to maintain efficient workflow and assure client satisfaction.
- Monitor workflow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines.
- Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and/or resources for successful completion
- Make sure team follows standard operating procedures at all times.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures.
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in office services preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Experience directing workflow in an organized manner to meet deadlines occurring quickly and simultaneously.
- Intermediate computer skills required, generally using Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with procedures supporting service line, such as mail, reprographics, or other administrative support services
- Skilled in the use of reprographics equipment, mail, phone and/or digital equipment and other office hardware and/or software, as applicable to service line.
- Demonstrates customer service skills needed to maintain effective working relationships with clients and team members through excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Capable of demonstrating exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times; maintains professional demeanor and composure at all customer service interactions.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills and in line with appropriate standards/procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes, scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies and toner.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Some OT required as needed
- Pay: $19 - $21/hr, DOE while temp
- Raise and Excellent Full Benefits once perm
- Office Located at 303 Colorado St (78701)
- No parking is provided onsite but can be found close by easily.