Sr. Financial Analyst - Inventory experience needed!
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Intercompany chargebacks between US and global entities.
- Process settlement of cash receipts for Intercompany transactions.
- Intercompany Reconciliation Global (Balance Sheet accounts) and follow up with discrepancies.
- Intercompany Intellectual Property Rights/Investment/Loan/Interest postings and reconciliations.
- Account reconciliations in Blackline and resolve variances.
- Month-end close support for non-manufacturing foreign entities.
- Assist with special projects related to Intercompany activities.
- Updating process notes on role specific close activities in OneNote.
- Global Inventory Reconciliation Report and Analysis.
- Inventory Monthly Trend Report and Analysis.
- Quarterly LCM reserve, Off-grade reserve analysis.
- Facilitate quarterly and year-end audit preparation on Inventory activities for SOX compliance and external audits.
- Ensuring each site has their annual physical count setup.
- Sending out confirmation letters to sites (warehouses and consignment locations).
- Managing or compiling the results of the physical counts/confirmations to provide to audit as needed.
- Quarterly review of Slow-Moving Inventory reported by sites globally.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on inventory plant location management.
- Bank Audit support related to Borrowing Base.
- Audit support for inventory and COGS related samples and COGS variance explanations (bill of materials, costing reports, etc.)
- Quarterly and year-end LIFO calculation for US inventory products / Maintaining the BLS codes for products in the system.
- Assist special projects and ad-hoc inventory analysis to support business decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required (CPA or MBA a plus).
- 5-7 years in the same or related area of accounting.
- A good understanding of corporate finance and accounting processes (knowledge in manufacturing accounting a plus).
- SAP experience strongly preferred. A plus with experience in Business Intelligence (BI) analysis, Blackline, BPC, HFM or OneStream.
- Strong technical accounting and analytical reporting skills.
- Must have good time management skills, self-directed, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
Meet The Recruiter
Molly Gutierrez, CPC
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager
My recruiting specialty starts from the top down, allowing me to work with everyone from C-level Executives to Entry Level graduates within the Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain arenas.
I’ve been with Burnett Specialists since 2012, and I love finding the right fit for both my clients and candidates!