Sr. Property Manager
Austin, TX 78759 US
We are recruiting for a Texas-based commercial real estate firm, and they are looking for a Sr. Property Manager to join their team!
- Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Conduct regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Provide management and leadership to property staff, including hiring and performance reviews.
- Bid, negotiate, and manage vendor contracts in accordance with the company and the client’s contract requirements.
- Work with Construction Project Manager on all improvements and capital projects.
- Maintain interface with third-party owners and accounting team to ensure contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports explaining variances.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Participate in leasing and client team meetings and ensure effective communication between leasing and property management team to achieve client’s goals and objectives
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants.
- Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Minimum of six (6) years in commercial property management experience. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience successfully managing a property team.
- CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
- Experience using a property management accounting platform, (Yardi or MRI) is a plus.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!