Houston, TX 77077 US
- Communication, support, and engagement across GST customers and external suppliers
- Manage life-cycle of procurement activities, including issue resolution
- Collaborate with Legal Department on contracts repository requirements and negotiation of agreement terms and conditions
- Perform ongoing analysis on current and new suppliers, including supplier risks, financial viability, supplier development and innovation, and additional due diligence
- Manage commodity contracts, Certificates of Insurance, Statements of Work, and agreement expiration dates
- Train and drive customer compliance to sourcing and purchase order requisition process
- Engage management of issues and communicate proposed actions
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and market intelligence for commodity team
- Management of Purchase Order’s through SAP S4 purchasing system, through approval cycle, and through to suppliers, and payment
- Partnering with AP, and Accounting to resolve supplier payment and credit issues
- Invoice holds resolution through supplier interaction, cycle counts, systems investigations and IT
- Management of Request for Proposal development, bid analysis, scorecard, award, and contracting
- Reinforce GST and supplier relationship management processes
- Review and follow data privacy practices, policies, and guidelines
- Responsibly receive, transmit, and handle consumer and customer data per applicable policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, logistics, supply chain or related field.
- Proven experience in sourcing processes.
- Proficiency in microsoft word, powerpoint, excel, and outlook.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.