Shipping and Receiving Clerk
El Paso, TX 79936 US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all requests (internal and external) in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
- Prepare required activity reports accurately and efficiently for site management.
- Adheres to specific warehouse work instructions for receiving, labeling, storing, shipping and value add services as required in accordance to company standard policies and procedures.
- Visual inspect shipments/product (as required within your work area) for potential damage.
- Ensure proper identification, staging, movement and handling of product as required by procedures.
- Report any operating supply shortages to coordinators/warehouse supervisors.
- Shipping Department: use of WMS to enter outbound orders including RF Scanner, build shipments, confirm shipments, and enter shipment information as required. Other tasks include signing outbound drivers in and out of driver database, printing and confirming shipment order paperwork.
- Receiving Department: use of WMS to enter and confirm receipts including RF Scanner, enter inbound receipt and compliance data, create and confirm inbound appointments.
- Print and dispense pick tickets and labels.
- Participate in site Quality and Safety initiatives
- Communicate with customers, telephonically, electronically, or in person.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of work environment.
- May work as part of a team or independently.
- Document processing and logistical support encompassing a variety of duties to include data entry, copying, faxing, filing, and labeling.
- Assisting with any clerical and floor duties management requires.
- May perform other clerical and administrative tasks as guided by site management to include (but not limited to): answering telephones, filing, record keeping, and data entry support.
- Warehouse work as needed (relocating, unload/load trucks, labeling, cycle counting, etc)
- Performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School or GED
- 1-3 years Manufacturing OR distribution/logistics experience
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (reading, writing, verbal)
- 1-3 years of experience working with WMS
- Computer Skills
- WMS / RF Scanner
- Label Maker Applications
Working hours are 9 to 6 Mon to Fri with possible overtime to include Saturday.
Position is long term.