Senior Financial Analyst
The Woodlands , TX 77380 US
- Develop budgets and forecasts on a quarterly and as needed basis
- Develop and maintain business and financial models to synthesize insights
- Collaborate and communicate with a variety of business segments and division leaders
- Gather data and information from external and internal business units
- Produce regular presentations and reports for project stakeholder
- Aid in creating financial/forecasting reports in Vena and the underwriting of funds
- Collaborate with professionals and information sources to gather and combine information, develop conclusions, and communicate with team
- Conduct detailed financial modeling and data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in general financial accounting, reporting or analysis
- Expert ability to create financial models utilizing MACROS
- Experience with Vena and Argus software, a plus
- Skilled in quantitative reasoning with a strong financial and statistical background
- Strong understanding of return metrics
- Ability to manage varies projects while working under time constraints and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong administrative and analytical skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Focused and professional recruiter with twelve years of experience in hiring, sourcing, and talent management.
I have a proven ability to work successfully within tight deadlines and fast-changing environments.