Houston, TX 77086 US
A building materials company in Northwest Houston is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The role will be responsible for general ledger accounting. The company will allow you to work from home 1 day each week and full benefits are offered.
Senior Accountant Duties:
- Cash balancing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Journal Entries
- Month End Close
- Sales tax certificates, audit
- Audit review (yearly)
- Accruals (rebates)
- Financial and General Ledger Analysis
- Budget preparation
Senior Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 10+ years of accounting experience.
- MS Office and MS Excel skills
- General ledger accounting experience
- Sales tax experience
- Experience in the construction, lumber, or building materials industry is a pus
Meet The Recruiter
Molly Gutierrez, CPC
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager
My recruiting specialty starts from the top down, allowing me to work with everyone from C-level Executives to Entry Level graduates within the Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain arenas.
I’ve been with Burnett Specialists since 2012, and I love finding the right fit for both my clients and candidates!