Senior Accountant - Galleria (onsite)
Houston, TX 77056 US
High-growth company, looking for someone who enjoys collaboration!
As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting in handling the timeliness and accuracy of all daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial information. You will also be a leader on the team and help with training and mentorship.
Senior Accountant Duties:
- Oversee daily activities with minimal supervision.
- Prepare reports and analysis to enable informed decision-making by internal parties as well as to comply with requests by external parties
- Responsive team player with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with annual audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, while being resourceful and independent in solving problems
- Deadline driven, detail oriented and expertise in time management
- Must be strong in Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Meet The Recruiter
Molly Gutierrez, CPC
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager
My recruiting specialty starts from the top down, allowing me to work with everyone from C-level Executives to Entry Level graduates within the Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain arenas.
I’ve been with Burnett Specialists since 2012, and I love finding the right fit for both my clients and candidates!