Sales Operations/Revenue Operations Manger - Private Equity
Austin, TX 78701 US
We are recruiting a Sales Operations/Revenue Operations Manager for a leading private equity firm in Austin, Texas.
- Work with sourcing leadership to coordinate sales and marketing forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sourcing organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales and marketing organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Leverage sales/marketing automation, CRM, analytics and other 3rd party sales and marketing tools as well as workflow automations and sourcing technology integrations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the sourcing organization. Implement sourcing-enabling technologies, including CRM integrations and add-ons, for the sourcing organization. Work closely with sourcing leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Develop and maintain regular and ad-hoc dashboards and reports in support of company’s sourcing objectives including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI and performance reporting.
- Monitor and communicate sourcing pipeline and marketing effectiveness results to ensure the investment sourcing team has a clear understanding of performance against goals. Monitor the accuracy and effective application of reports, notifications, automations, and other intelligence tools in support of sourcing objectives. Recommend and assist in the development of new tools and processes as needed.
- Lead database improvement initiatives, including data augmentation, updating, and proactively monitoring and enforcing the sourcing organization’s compliance with CRM data hygiene requirements.
- Support sales enablement, project coordination, process documentation, pipeline forecasting and accommodating ad-hoc requests.
- Regularly use Excel and other data analysis tools to streamline and improve routine tasks and processes.
- Coordinate and manage projects with external vendors in support of sourcing organization improvement initiatives, including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Sourcescrub, Grata, Salesforce, Pardot, Airtable, PowerBI, Salesforce Einstein Analytics Studio.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sourcing organization-impacting initiatives. Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sourcing organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting, essential for sourcing organization effectiveness.
Experience and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of experience in a sales/revenue operations role
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting and improving enterprise sales and marketing operations
- Proficiency with Pardot, SalesLoft, and Salesforce.com platforms (ADM 201 certification required)
- Experience with Salesforce dashboards, reporting, and workflow automations (including Process Builder)
- Excel proficiency (including expertise with functions such as Vlookup and Index/Match)
- Ability to work independently, manage competing priorities while working on multiple projects in parallel and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience with PE/VC, a plus
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!