Regional Professional Engineer
Houston, TX 77056 US
Fast growing national consulting firm in Houston and is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team.
**Must be licensed PE***
**Must live within 40 miles of major airport hub in these areas or willing to relocate-Chicago, New York, DC, Boston, Denver, Atlanta
- 100% Remote-with 70% travel nationwide
- 100% paid employee benefits
- Offers competitive pay and bonuses
- Salary depending on experience
As a Project engineer you will interact with architects, engineers and construction firms that provide the design and renovation/retrofits on large commercial buildings. The focus for the client is to benefit from tax incentives realized through our expert analysis of their energy efficient designs implemented into these buildings. Each client works with a team of professionals including Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Energy Modelers, government relations professionals, attorneys, CPAs and more! Clients who qualify for these lucrative state and federal incentives have an opportunity to reinvest and grow their businesses and create jobs. Our engineers are some of the brightest, results-oriented and dynamic consultants in the business. As a professional engineer at the client, you will have the opportunity to grow and eventually manage and lead a team of other engineers and energy modelers. Our Energy Services Division is our fastest growing division!
- Perform technical energy analyses on commercial building property using state-of-the-art energy modeling software
- Research current and past energy codes, review existing energy performance analysis of buildings (LEED, CHIPs, etc.), provide feedback and opinions to our energy modelers and software development team
- Work closely to provide general oversight and guidance with our team of energy modelers
- Analyze and master hundreds of commercial HVAC, lighting and building envelope systems to understand the energy performance of the existing buildings compared to baseline energy use
- Conduct site visits to our clients and our clients’ buildings to verify completion of qualified work as it pertains to the requirement of the energy incentive
- Sign and seal the energy incentive certifications for energy efficient buildings
- Research emerging renewable energy technologies and report on their applicability to the energy incentive
- Become licensed as a professional engineer in more than 40 states
- Up to 70% travel to client sites and buildings required Highly competitive compensation plan, 100% paid employee Med
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
Roxy joined the Burnett Specialists team in 2021 as part of the Talent Center division. Her ability to match job seekers and candidates with different types of roles and job functions is what makes her such a vital part of our recruiting and staffing team.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Houston Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.