Houston, TX 77087 US
Temp to Hire Opportunity in SE Houston!
The Receptionist position is responsible for being the center of office communications and performing a variety of clerical tasks; this position answers telephones, greets office visitors, and provides support to the sales department.
- Providing exemplary service to visitors, employees, and clients in a professional manner in person, on the phone, and in all electronic communications
- Answering a high volume of incoming telephone calls and determining how best to assist the caller by identifying who may assist the caller best
- Assisting in general office management functions, including filing, invoice processing, mail management, and managing office supplies/orders
- Giving orientation on telephone system usage to new employees
- Updating monthly extension listings and ensuring they are distributed
- Typing memos, letters, listings, etc. as a backup to other departments
- Performing additional clerical assignment at the discretion of the supervisor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Data entry skills (55 WPM, 10-key 170 SPM)
- Knowledge of general accounting processes
- Dedication to confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and team-player mentality
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Education and Experience
- 2 years of related experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
I have matched thousands of talented candidates with top companies for over 30 years!
I currently serve as the Operations Manager for the Southeast Houston Division of Burnett Specialists and am proud to be a part of such an established, well-respected company. I am also the proud mother of 3 and grandmother of 2!