Real Estate Services Coordinator
Austin, TX 78746 US
Prestigious commercial real estate firm is seeking a Real Estate Services Coordinator to oversee the day-to-day operation of the Property Management Office. They are responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the Property Management office including phone coverage and workload distribution for other administrative personnel.
- Assists with vendor service contract bids, contract preparation and administration as needed.
- Maintains equipment inventory tracking and reporting.
- Maintain property management calendar.
- Maintain tenant and administrative filing system and ensures all documents are properly and promptly filed.
- Coordinates with security to provide building access for contractors.
- Assists managers in compiling annual budget information and notebooks for distribution to others.
- Performs initial coding of all A/P invoices for on-line system.
- Primary liaison with Corporate HR & AP– payroll issues, timesheets, etc.
- Assists with parking and leasing issues when tenants have questions.
- Manage & schedule all Special Events & Filming projects in the building.
- Update & Maintain building website.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations by providing consistently responsive quality service.
- Schedules and coordinates all new tenant orientations.
- Schedules all Tenant Events & Tenant giveaways.
Accounting and Reporting:
- Write up direct bill invoices for statements, including print invoices, match up work orders, prepare invoices.
- Statement assemblies, including make copies of rebills, late letters, match up statements, with backup by building, and scan to accounting for emailing out to tenants.
- Prepare accruals for managed service provider accounts and reconcile tenant bill back accounts at the end of each month.
- Budget manager in charge of entering numbers and making updates and preparing reports through entire budget process.
1-3 years of applicable experience
Bachelor's degree is a plus.
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!