Quality Control Inspector
Sugarland, TX 77478 US
Pay Rate: $18/hr.
Length: Possible temp-to-hire for the right person!
Location: Sugar Land
Hours: 7:30 – 4:00 with half an hour for lunch and 2 paid 15 minutes breaks
Details: This person would need to have an eye for detail, solid communication skills, and, hopefully, some electronics experience.
· To perform the activities necessary to verify the quality of products and services provided by company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· All work activities shall be conducted in a manner that supports company Quality Manual, Quality Policy, Quality Objectives, System Level Procedures (SLP) and Work Instructions (WI)
Duties and responsibilities shall include:
· Perform visual inspection of parts, subassemblies, assemblies, and finished product for conformance to engineering drawing, workmanship standards and good practices
· Document results of inspections
· Perform electrical test to verify no short conditions on power lines
· Perform operational inspection of computer setup (Post and BIOS review)
· Post movement of product through work center in E-Synergy
· Perform other duties assigned
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· One year experience as QC Inspector of electro-mechanical assemblies
· Basic knowledge of Personal Computers
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
21 years of Staffing & Recruiting Experience
What I love most about my job is being able to help others each and every day!
Favorite Quote: "The future depends on what you do today."
Hometown: Houston, TX