AUSTIN, TX 78727 US
We are recruiting a Proposal Coordinator for an Engineering firm in Austin, Texas.
The responsibilities of the Proposal Coordinator are coordination on proposal efforts as assigned, create, and maintain project write-ups, personnel resumes, data documentation/tracking; assist personnel in becoming TxDOT pre- certified; organize and maintain the Marketing and Business Development network folders; complete forms for public and private entities; and schedule reviews and debriefs on submitted solicitations. There is also opportunity for occasional creative pursuits such as writing marketing materials and document design. The Proposal Coordinator will work both independently and with a team. This position has an opportunity for growth. Minimum travel may be required.
- Coordinate and produce proposals, Statements of Qualifications (SOQs), introductory packages, interview presentations, and general correspondence
- Research and monitor web sites for Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Maintain CRM database
- Create a schedule to keep TxDOT Precertification’s up to date, including new employees and current employees on a rotational basis
- Keep standard forms updated with agencies that use them (CAP 255, SF 330)
- Assist with yearly Character Calendar
- Support and maintain the morale, welfare, professional development, training, and work-life balance of all assigned staff utilizing the Company’s Guiding Principles
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, practices, and rules
- Serve as an example of proper conduct per our Company Guiding Principles
- Assume other duties as directed by the Proposal Manager or Director of Marketing
- Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in Marketing, Technical Writing, English, Journalism, or other related fields, or a combination of education and relevant experience is preferred
- Proposal experience preferred in the transportation and civil engineering and/or construction management/inspection industry
- Grammar and editing skills
- Time management, multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign), MS Word, MS PowerPoint, ProjectWise, and CRM databases. Experience with standard forms such as CAP 255 and SF330
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!