Property Manager-Commercial Class A Office
Austin, TX 78701 US
Prestigious commercial real estate investment trust is seeking a Commercial Property Manager for a Class A office portfolio. They will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling administration, operations, and fiscal management of the property.
Description of Responsibilities:
Tenant Relations and Property Management
- Provide Class A customer service while continuously developing and managing on-going projects to improve customer relations, the retail experience and property image.
- Effectively manage vendor contracts, including specifications, to ensure quality service is provided to the property and tenants, including but not limited to contracts such as security, janitorial and landscaping services; ensure vendors are fully qualified and in compliance with ownership requirements; formally and periodically obtain competitive bids to challenge costs and quality of operating services provided.
- Coordinate customer move-ins and move-out; work with construction coordinator on customer space when appropriate and singlehandedly manage smaller scale customer space modifications.
- Responsibly manage office administration to include employee performance management and professional development.
- Collectively with the Chief Engineer, implement and direct all efforts for fire and life safety systems, preventative maintenance systems, environmental management systems and energy management system, as appropriate; Conduct safety meetings for tenants and property management team members; perform routine site inspections for maintenance needs, safety hazards, tenant abuse of common areas, landscape needs, curb appeal, signage, etc.
- Efficiently and effectively manage commercial and retail lease agreements to ensure tenant obligations to ownership are satisfied and ownership obligations to tenants are met, as well as checking for general compliance, escalations, monthly charges, renewals, expirations, fees, notification updates, etc., and new amendment content
- Oversee monthly financial reporting to management to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Proactively review operating financial reports, property status reports, capital and tenant improvements report as required to identify any variances and make recommendations for improving the net operating income and cash flow for the project (s).
- Work with the Senior Accountant to produce and provide Owners with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting package.
- Handle preparation of operating budgets for the assigned project(s); preparation of annual customer Rent Letter and Year-End Reconciliation (DOE, CAM bill backs and adjustments).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of experience overseeing property management of a Class A multi-tenant office building
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!