Houston, TX 77056 US
Fast growing national consulting firm in Houston and is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
- 100% on site
- 100% paid employee benefits
- Offers competitive pay and bonuses
- Salary is depending on experience
- Open to travel 20-30%
As the Project Manager, you will be working within the Energy Incentives division to plan and execute projects associated with tax incentive deduction studies. You will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business including fellow attorneys, accountants, engineers, and architects through the completion of tax consulting assignments. Working hand in hand with technical experts and senior leadership, you will be driving project success and management by acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of the team to deliver projects according to plans.
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project’s life cycle
- As the main point of contact, build a strong sustainable client relationship by anticipating and assessing client needs
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project team and senior management
- Develop and communicate full-scale project plans and expectations to team members and senior management
- Discuss detailed and technical aspects of projects with clients, identify qualifying activities, and understanding the construction industry
- Evaluate projects at each stage to identify potential areas for improvement and growth to achieve individual and team goals
- Plan and schedule strategic project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Set and continually manage project expectations, identify opportunities, and devise contingency plans
- Effectively motivate teams across departments, inclusive of external clients
- Work with all levels in a constructive fashion to drive results and innovate processes in a fastpaced environment
- Define project success criteria and disseminate information to involved parties throughout a project life cycle
- Create and execute next steps to meet all milestone deliverables while optimizing client benefit
- Deliver exceptional quality & experience to clients resulting in raving fans of the client
- College degree required with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management or construction industry role
- PMP or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Proven track record of success in a project management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency and expert level organizational skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Experience working in the professional services industry preferred
- Ability to manage conflict and provide resolution
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
Roxy joined the Burnett Specialists team in 2021 as part of the Talent Center division. Her ability to match job seekers and candidates with different types of roles and job functions is what makes her such a vital part of our recruiting and staffing team.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Houston Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.