Houston, TX 77056 US
Fast growing national consulting firm in Houston and is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team.
- 100% on site
- 100% paid employee benefits
- Offers competitive pay and bonuses
- Salary depending on experience
- Must be licensed PE
As a Project engineer you will interact with architects, engineers and construction firms that provide the design and renovation/retrofits on large commercial buildings. The focus for the client is to benefit from tax incentives realized through our expert analysis of their energy efficient designs implemented into these buildings. Each client works with a team of professionals including Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Energy Modelers, government relations professionals, attorneys, CPAs and more! Clients who qualify for these lucrative state and federal incentives have an opportunity to reinvest and grow their businesses and create jobs. Our engineers are some of the brightest, results-oriented and dynamic consultants in the business. As a professional engineer at the client, you will have the opportunity to grow and eventually manage and lead a team of other engineers and energy modelers. Our Energy Services Division is our fastest growing division!
- Perform technical energy analyses on commercial building property using state-of-the-art energy modeling software
- Research current and past energy codes, review existing energy performance analysis of buildings (LEED, CHIPs, etc.), provide feedback and opinions to our energy modelers and software development team
- Work closely to provide general oversight and guidance with our team of energy modelers
- Analyze and master hundreds of commercial HVAC, lighting and building envelope systems to understand the energy performance of the existing buildings compared to baseline energy use
- Conduct site visits to our clients and our clients’ buildings to verify completion of qualified work as it pertains to the requirement of the energy incentive
- Sign and seal the energy incentive certifications for energy efficient buildings
- Research emerging renewable energy technologies and report on their applicability to the energy incentive
- Become licensed as a professional engineer in more than 40 states
- Up to 75% travel to client sites and buildings required Highly competitive compensation plan, 100% paid employee Med
Meet The Recruiter
IT/Engineering Direct-Hire Recruiter
As a recruiter, I focus on sourcing talented individuals for a wide range of positions, from entry-level graduates to executives, emphasizing IT and engineering roles.
I have a particular passion for recruiting across all industries and am always eager to connect with individuals or companies who require hiring support or possess relevant skills in these fields. If this sounds like you, I would be thrilled to hear from you and discuss how we can work together.