Cypress, TX 77433 US
You will be working at a top rated, fast growing community college with an expansive and impressive campus!
- Supervising daily and long-term operations within assigned areas and serving as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain data in spreadsheets and databases, and present findings to various managers, executives and community members.
- Enter, track and maintain data, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant processes and documentation requirements.
- Ensure compliance with local/state/federal regulations and manage projects budgets, including reconciliation and cost-saving recommendations.
- Evaluate the assigned area's performance, make recommendations for improvements, and participate in the development of new programs. Additionally, take part in or lead special projects as required.
- Minimum 1-3yrs of recent Project Coordinator or Management experience in the construction industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent knowledge of Project software, preferably Projectmates.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to prioritize duties
- Possesses excellent organizations skills
- Ability to prepare and analyze reports
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization