Austin, TX 78746 US
We are recruiting a Project Coordinator for a multi-family construction company. This role will report to the VP of Construction and Director of Construction.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Prepare correspondence and send out for project team
- Insurance for company and vendors
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Project closeout and turnover to owner and/or owner’s representative
- Project accounting Owner Draws, payment schedules, processing draws and invoices,
- Contracts, subcontract, change order preparation and distribution
- Setting up and maintaining files and logs
- Other duties to assist in the successful operation of the construction department
- Education: A 2-year college degree and or technical training in a relevant trade is preferred but not mandatory. A Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience: Previous work experience in a trade or with a multifamily/commercial building construction contractor.
- Attendance: This position is exempt from overtime. It is scheduled for a typical 40- hour workweek, however, demands can be great, and the associate should expect to work significantly more hours.
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!