Austin , TX 78730 US
About the Job:
The Project Architect is responsible for producing high quality construction documents client standards. The Project Architect will participate in all phases of the project, including Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration. The Project Architect reports to the Project Manager and is responsible for the performance of the production team working underneath him or her. The Project Architect will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely projects completion within budget constraints in accordance of the clients quality and client service standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award-winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client-oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
- Direct and coordinate production of construction documents and specifications in compliance with the clients standards
- Organize and direct the architectural and/or engineering teams to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated manner
- Ensure that project meets the budget goals and schedules set by the client
- Coordination with government agencies, utility companies and resolve plan check and approval issues with the agencies
- Must exhibit strong knowledge of building codes and have the ability to ensure compliance
- Direct, organize and mentor junior staff with the responsibility of overseeing their assignments
- Support Project Manager, Production Director and/or Client Executive in supervision of project staff
- Establish budget, task schedule and other components of the work plan with Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager to establish project budget and schedule
Here's What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required
- Architecture License is required
- 5 + years of professional experience preferred
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills required
- Salary is based on experience
Meet The Recruiter
IT/Engineering Direct-Hire Recruiter
As a recruiter, I focus on sourcing talented individuals for a wide range of positions, from entry-level graduates to executives, emphasizing IT and engineering roles.
I have a particular passion for recruiting across all industries and am always eager to connect with individuals or companies who require hiring support or possess relevant skills in these fields. If this sounds like you, I would be thrilled to hear from you and discuss how we can work together.