Houston, TX 77070 US
Our client located in Tomball is looking for a Project Accountant to join their team!
- Collaborate with the project management and accounting teams within the region, and support the various regional leaders.
- Support operations team by monitoring the financials of the projects and ensuring compliance of project accounting to the financial reporting standards.
- Oversee the issuance, logging and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Reconcile amount of purchase order to the amount issued to arrive at the amount remaining to be spent or invoiced.
- Communicate variances in budgeted amounts versus actual billings escalating concerns as needed.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by communicating regularly with vendors.
- Set up vendor relationship, exchange relevant tax and banking details, and monitor invoice delivery and payment.
- Maintain vendor master file and report all changes to corporate office.
- Perform vendors’ statement of account reconciliation.
- Communicate with internal clients and vendors regarding invoice and payment.
- Support business unit’s HR needs by communicating and collaborating with team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience required, with experience in multiple countries preferred.
- Strong experience and skill in MS Office Application, especially MS Excel.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to organizational excellence and ability to seek opportunities to improve processes.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Over ten years of experience in the staffing industry has allowed me to work with diverse individuals in experience and job functions and fill various roles. I enjoy building and maintaining relationships with clients and team members.
I believe that in order to be successful, you must have a solid team ready to work together for a common goal.