Production Test Technician - 2nd Shift
Houston, TX 77042 US
Location: SW Houston located near the Beltway and Richmond
Length: Direct Hire opportunity
Schedule: 2nd shift schedule working Monday through Friday from 3:30pm – midnight, with the potential of overtime/weekend work as needed
Pay Rate: OPEN, depending on experience and recent pay history
With limited supervision, conducts troubleshooting, test and data collection activities on customer products utilizing a PC-based computer system and various types of electronic test equipment. Troubleshoots printed circuit board (PCB) failures to the component level. Fabricates prototype components and test fixtures for reliability testing. Performs installation and repairs of test equipment and components, when necessary.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic printed circuit board assemblies to the module level.
- Experience using testing equipment such as a multimeters,digital oscilloscopes,function generators, and power supplies.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
Qualifications and Education:
- Associates degree of two year technical degree in Electronic Technology & Computer Science
- 2-4 years administrator experience
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
21 years of Staffing & Recruiting Experience
What I love most about my job is being able to help others each and every day!
Favorite Quote: "The future depends on what you do today."
Hometown: Houston, TX