Product Sales Managaer
Exton, PA 19341 US
- Responsible for the overall business performance (p&l) of their product area.
- Studies their product area, the available markets and available customers and develops a product strategy to deliver organic growth above the rate of the market thru share gain, innovation, pricing and rock solid defense.
- Sets pricing strategy for their product area
- In concert with Applications and sales develops the product roadmap and successfully commercializes the products that come from it
- In concert with the sales teams develops an effective pipeline of selling projects for their area
- Works with operations and supply chain to develop a pipeline of projects that drive cost out and efficiency up, optimizing the competitive positions of our products.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques. Adjusts strategy to account for this.
- Reviews and signs off on the monthly sales forecasts. Effectively challenges both sales and operations.
- Manages inventory and ensures proper levels of inventory. Develops proactive plans to avoid aging inventory and off grade
- Works with customer service to review service, quality and complaint data and make proactive adjustments to ensure service levels are appropriately high for their area.
- In concert with sales and finance sets the credit/terms strategy for their area
- Conducts market research, attend trade shows, and remain current with industry trends.
- Create a culture of winning, collaboration and ongoing business goal achievement.
- BS/MS degree in chemistry, engineering or a science driven field.
- Successful previous experience in the specialty chemical industry as a sales representative, product manager, business manager or supply chain.
- Strong industry network with customers, suppliers, co suppliers. That means industry experience in a role such as this with solid contacts, please screen on this and provide notes in submittal.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Data driven and analytical yet able to summarize effectively
- High bias for action. A go-getter
- Can manage ambiguity and will thrive in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to develop successful strategies for organic growth
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Meet The Recruiter
Christa Cantele, CPC
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Christa has over 20 + years in the staffing & talent search industry, locally and nationally. She possesses advanced skills in researching, sourcing, qualifying, and recruiting high-demand candidates.
Her experience in the full-cycle search process entails partnering with senior corporate leaders that build sound strategies for solving key hiring challenges.