Personal Injury Associate Attorney
Houston, TX 77057 US
Located: Galleria In Office 100%
Boutique personal injury litigation firm with a positive, professional work environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in a litigation/PI firm
- J.D. from accredited university
- Licensed in TX
Job Responsibilities: Client Consultation:
- Meet with clients to assess the details of their personal injury cases.
- Listen to clients' accounts of the accident or incident that caused their injuries.
- Provide initial legal advice and explain the legal process to clients.
- Conduct thorough legal research to understand the applicable laws, regulations, and precedents relevant to each case.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in personal injury law.
- Evaluate the merits of potential cases to determine if they are viable for legal action.
- Assess the potential value of a claim based on the client's injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
- Draft legal documents, including complaints, petitions, motions, and settlement agreements.
- Prepare demand letters to opposing parties or insurance companies.
- Negotiate settlements with opposing parties or insurance adjusters on behalf of clients.
- Represent clients in court during trials, hearings, or arbitration proceedings.
Meet The Recruiter
Brittany Grumbles, MS
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
I'm a passionate recruiter who loves finding the best talent for a variety of industries.
I specialize in recruiting top-notch individuals for important roles in Legal, HR, Marketing, Administrative, and Education fields. I find joy in the challenge of identifying and attracting the best candidates to help businesses succeed.