Payroll Administrator - Union Payroll
Rosharon, TX 77583 US
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Must have experience processing multi-state union payroll
- ADP Workforce Now or other versions of ADP are highly preferred but not required
- SAP preferred but not required
- Prevailing Wage and Certified Payroll a plus but not required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in finance a plus
Meet The Recruiter
Molly Gutierrez, CPC
Direct Hire Recruiting Manager
My recruiting specialty starts from the top down, allowing me to work with everyone from C-level Executives to Entry Level graduates within the Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain arenas.
I’ve been with Burnett Specialists since 2012, and I love finding the right fit for both my clients and candidates!