Partnerships Marketing Coordinator
Houston, TX 77042 US
The Partnerships Marketing Coordinator (PMC ) supports the work of the Director of Marketing and Communications and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. The PMC will work closely with team members in other functions, such as marketing, development, and events to support the brands growth across the globe. The purpose of the PMC role is to focus on the Partnership (Charity of Choice) and to manage peer to peer fundraising, ultimately exploring and reaching mutually beneficial partnerships, growing brand awareness in a specific demographic, attracting new customers, and strengthening existing donor base. PMC will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications. We live and honor our core values: Passion, Integrity, Faith, Family, and being Mission Driven.
- Suggest innovative ideas in weekly team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Manage Peer-to-Peer Fundraising for organization
- Establishes and maintains a strong relationship with existing network of Charity of Choice partnerships, and potential new ones.
- Maintains strong relationships with our partners, while seeks to expand new potential areas of partnership.
- Responsible for planning and managing marketing-initiated Charity of Choice activities within the allocated budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to build exciting campaigns for partnerships
- Ensures effective and connected brand messaging through partnership campaigns
- Serve as spokesperson at partnership events and presentations when needed
- Work with marketing team to manage brand initiatives and execute strategy
- Aid organization and execution of different events (e.g., hospital visits, donor events, brand partner events, etc.)
- Attend company regional events across but not limited to Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma
- The PMC must be able to deliver the roles and responsibilities consistently in a fast-paced, demanding environment, where accuracy, attention to detail, and responsiveness are key to success of the organization.
- The PMC must be exhibit flexibility and be able to work in an environment that may require irregular working hours to support after hours meetings and all designated events.
- The PMC must respond timely to emails. If on vacation, an out of the office reply must be set and directed to the office Admin or direct manager.
- The PMC must maintain open and honest communication, have a passion for servant leadership, exhibit personal humility, professional courage and support the core values.
- Be able to learn through on-the-job training and retain information quickly.
- BS/BA in public relations and/or marketing, communications, or relevant fields
- Minimum two years relevant experience (internships included)
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus
- Base salary +annual performance bonus (scale: 0-10% of base salary) determined by direct manager and the CEO in December of each calendar year.
- Health insurance including dental & vision benefits
- $60 cell phone stipend
- Paid travel expenses; auto mileage .62 per mile / daily meal per diem of $50 for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- One mandatory quarterly team offsite workday or team activity; date & location at discretion of Operations Manager
- 80 hours of paid time off (PTO)
- 3 weeks paid bonus vacation; Office is closed: week of July 4th, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve/Day.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Once I started my recruiting career, I knew I would never turn back. I treat my candidates and clients with the same respect, transparency, and compassion that I give to my loved ones. It can be easy to find a job but challenging to find the right fit, so my focus is listening to the wants and needs of those I work with to identify an excellent match for both parties.