Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Houston, TX 77057 US
Location: Galleria area located near Fountain View/Westheimer
Length: Indefinite temporary opportunity
Pay Rate: $17-18/hr., depending on experience
Hours: PART TIME schedule working 8-10 hours/week – About 3-4 days/week with potential to assist more as needed (ONSITE Opportunity)
- We are working with an international finance advisory firm who is seeking a part-time Administrative Associate available 3-4 days a week (or approx. 8-10 hours/week), with the flexibility to do more if needed.
- Responsibilities will include general administrative duties (as further outlined below), accounting and bookkeeping experience is a plus. A general knowledge of international markets and finance is a plus as well.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prepare invoices; spell-check and proof presentations, letters, etc.
- Answer the phones and screen calls
- Experience with Outlook calendar management, making event reservations, trip planning
- Experience creating and managing files (hard copy and OneDrive electronic files)
- Ability to schedule and manage virtual meetings (Microsoft Teams and Zoom)
- Ability to manage and stock office supplies
- General knowledge of computers, printing, and scanning
- High School Degree or equivalent required, or current college student
- Very small office – 2/3 people there
- Should be tech-savvy
- Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
21 years of Staffing & Recruiting Experience
What I love most about my job is being able to help others each and every day!
Favorite Quote: "The future depends on what you do today."
Hometown: Houston, TX