El Paso, TX 79901 US
Experience in personal injury firm is a must.
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Work with demands and summarizing charts.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Go over discovery answers and draft motion to compel
- Work with discovery answers as well, exhibits, etc.
Bilingual is required.
Mon to Fri 8 to 5 but must be willing to work OT as needed.
Position is long term could become full time.
Pay rate range $20/hr. to $24/hr. based on experience.
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager & Recruitment Specialist
What I love the most about my job is making a difference in job seekers' lives for the better every day!
I bring over 12 years of experience in Professional Recruiting & Staffing and I'd love to be a part of your career journey today.