Office Services Associate Floater
Dallas, TX 75201 US
- Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work.
- Perform work in office services, primarily reprographics, mail and intake functions according to established procedures.
- Follow procedures to run jobs in proper order.
- Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
- Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and delivering all work.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
- Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
- Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when needed.
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or electronically.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience
- Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital reprographics and mail equipment.
- Familiar with general back-office procedures to meet and maintain client satisfaction.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Home base office is located in Downtown Dallas (2501 North Harwood) but may be sent to other locations Downtown as needed.
- This role is Monday-Friday and the hours can vary (8 hrs/day)
- Pay is $18-19/hr
- 3 Month Temp-to-Hire