Westminster, CO 80234 US
$24-26 per hour
A well-established company in Westminster, Colorado has an immediate need for a warehouse associate.
The company is an ESOP, employee-owned which means you become a vested owner! This is great for retirement!
They also have exceptional benefits and growth potential
"Our strength is our people. Each employee plays an integral role in our success and growth. With a commitment to our vision that strong relationships drive strong results and better business, our people make the company what it is today"
The Warehouse Worker will support manufacturing operations by maintaining parts inventories, delivering material to areas within the shop, and maintaining stock documentation / shortage reports as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In the role of a Warehouse Worker, you will:
- Count, weigh, and record number of units of material moved or handled on daily production
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials / containers
- Load products onto freight carrier vehicles
- Lift heavy objects using forklift, crane, hoist, or by hand within acceptable weight limitations
- Pull parts to maintain inventory in assembly cells
- Maintain cycle counts as requested by supervisor
- Locate material and expedite part shortages within the plant
- Verify and maintain stock documentation and shortage reports
- Use small hand tools and operate material handling equipment, including forklifts, skids, pallet handlers, cranes, and hand trucks
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager