El Paso, TX 79906 US
Performs a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving materials within plant. Reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallet, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or by utilizing hand trucks, forklift, hoist, conveyor, or other handling equipment. Counts, weighs, and records number of units of material moved or handled in MRP system.
Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Utilize hand trucks, forklift, hoist, conveyor, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks or within storage facility.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Practice proper FIFO (First In, First Out) procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of commonly-used practices and procedures within the field.
Working hours are 7am to 3:30pm with overtime as needed.
Position can become full time with the company.