Marketing Representative (Digital)
Houston, TX 77032 US
- Develop, lead, and expand paid search programs for the company
- Develop and lead a plan to increase the percentage or keyword in the top 10
- Support website development (WordPress), edits, and other digital marketing areas
- Implement tactical plans that deliver quality leads to funnel opportunities and revenue
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly KPI reports on digital marketing efforts
- Work with data analysis tools, WordPress CMS, MS Dynamics, or other CRM tools
- Minimum of 5 years in paid search campaigns such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Minimum of 5 years in SEO optimization strategies
- Minimum of 3 years of WordPress or related content management system
- Experience implementing SEO and SEM plans for B2B solutions (must have experience with Paid For Clicks advertising)
- Experience in digital analysis, reporting, and project management tools
- Proficient in MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to be self-directed, trustworthy, and team-centric
- Demonstrate knowledge and success from past campaigns
- Ability to submit background/drug screen
- This job is 100% IN OFFICE, hybrid not offered!
Meet The Recruiter
District Manager / Senior Recruiter
A proud graduate of the University of Texas, Meredith joined Burnett Specialists and has spent her career representing companies and candidates across the great state of Texas.
Meredith is honored to have touched the businesses she has provided professionals to throughout her career, and she strives to always offer positive guidance to the candidates she represents to help them to make the best decisions to grow their careers.
Favorite quote: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count.” – Winston Churchill