El Paso, TX 79934 US
Job details for the machine operator include:
- Monitors tile entering and exiting the kiln to ensure process is operating efficiently.
- Minimize equipment downtime by tending to equipment alarms.
- Ensures and places glaze samples at entrance of kiln and communicate to the operator at Exit of Gloss Kiln.
- Performs roller changes when needed.
- Collects samples for lab
- Inspects for defects.
- Records temperature of kiln every hour during shift.
- Performs thickness, warpage, and size quality checks on tile to make sure that these are within specifications
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows ISO operating procedures and control plan.
- Inspects tile for shade and visual defects.
- Discards defective product into trash hoppers.
- Monitors efficient operation of automated palletizer.
- Performs minor adjustments to equipment as needed.
- Loads finished product by hand onto pallets for shipment. (Including boxes that bypass the automated palletizer and/or partial pallets.)
- Wraps completed pallets and bands loads as required.
- Scans completed pallets into the auto-receiving system.
Company is willing to train!
$13.00 to $13.25 to start.
Wednesday: 12 midnight - 6 am
Thursday: 6 pm - 6 am
Friday: 6 pm - 6 am
Saturday: 6 pm - 6 am
Position could become full time with the company.