MSR - Tidwell
Houston, TX 77075 US
- Focus on serving the member, gaining the member’s respect and trust, and always acting with the member in mind.
- Analytical ability to quickly assess member’s financial needs and offer solutions.
- Proficient in use of a calculator and adding machine and proficient typing skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to converse in person or by phone with members and correspond in writing.
- Willingness to attend training seminars and meetings outside normal working hours.
- Ability to learn and use the credit union PC hardware and software.
- Must have a proactive and positive attitude toward members, supervisors, co-workers, and the credit union.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, email, and Outlook.
- Interpersonal Skills - Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion
- 30% approval of loan applications
- 50 applications per Month
- 2 Share/Share Draft opened daily
- 2 Specialty accounts opened monthly
- 4 prepaid legal sold monthly
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Meet The Recruiter
Loryn De Leon
Hi, I am a Direct Hire Recruiter at Burnett Specialists I focus specifically on Accounting and Supply Chain roles. I started as a staff assistant and developed a passion for recruiting. I love helping people find the right jobs for them and making a difference in their lives.
Are you in need of a job? Reach out, I am happy to help!