Kyle, TX 78640 US
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Handle all inbound and outbound shipping either to customers or to retail/wholesale partners.
- Manage the stock and the warehouse to ensure stock is organized, clean, and dry.
- Perform regular stock-takes and identify discrepancies in stock numbers.
- Process customer returns according to the standard operating procedure.
- Other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Verify incoming orders before releasing shipping info for label printing.
- Compare all shipping options for the best possible price and shipping time before selecting a courier.
- Ensure that label is printed correctly and timely and packages are labeled and ready for pick up each day based on the courier pick up time.
- Handle any ad-hoc orders/shipments from other internal team members.
- Handle inbound customer service requests relating to damaged/faulty stock or returns/refunds as per SOP.
- Previous experience with shipping, receiving, logistics etc.
- Able to work on-site in South Austin
- Part-time hours flexible but ideally 9-1 M-F
Qualified candidates please send resumes to email@example.com
Meet The Recruiter
Sr. Direct-Hire Recruiter
Dream Job Specialist
Assisting individuals in advancing their careers while collaborating with incredible organizations and contributing to their growth is the best job in the world. From executives to fresh graduates, working with professionals at every level is both challenging and rewarding. Building lifelong relationships with clients is one of the most gratifying aspects of my career, supporting them during the highs and lows of their professional journeys. This career is not just a job, but a passion that I am blessed to have found. It brings me immense satisfaction to help others achieve their career goals and realize their full potential. Let me help you find your dream job!