Houston, TX 77042 US
As a Logistics Clerk, you will play a pivotal role in facilitating the smooth operation of the supply chain by supporting various logistical functions.
- Follow booking procedure to make export bookings out of East Coast region
- Check booking routing for East Coast region loading when needed
- Check service contract for rate/routing/sales and pricing contact info
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Respond to inquiries from sales/pricing/other offices (including overseas offices)
- Assist/train team member / Handle special equipment bookings when needed.
- Problem solving for IPI vessel closing/routing/booking and any other issues
- Assist manager and team leader
- All other functions as assigned by Management
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- College degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills with MS Word and Outlook email applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle large volume of customer inquiries
- Ability to respond quickly to customer requests
- Ability to work in a team environment
Meet The Recruiter
Nicole Stoker, CPC
Sr. Staffing Manager
Nicole joined the Burnett Specialists team in 2011! Her specialty is matching talented job seekers with temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire roles in the areas of Accounting, Finance, and Supply Chain.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Houston Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.