Houston, TX 77056 US
Exciting new opportunity for entry level recent graduates located in the Galleria Area of Houston!
Full-Time and 100% On-Site
100% Paid Employee Benefits
$65K - Direct hire
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are needed and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is critical.
- Run reports to support members of the division
- Perform data entry into databases and other platforms, including but not limited to geographic locations, building coordinates, and schedule development
- Responsible for heavy domestic travel arrangements and agenda for team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One year of office, administrative support experience needed
- Ability to understand and follow detailed procedures and methods as well as the ability to apply existing policies and procedures to new or usual situations
- High sense of urgency and expert level organizational skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Excel is required
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- FOUR year bachelor degree of accredited university required (most bachelors degree acceptable).
Meet The Recruiter
Operations Manager & Staffing Specialist
Roxy joined the Burnett Specialists team in 2021 as part of the Talent Center division. Her ability to match job seekers and candidates with different types of roles and job functions is what makes her such a vital part of our recruiting and staffing team.
Burnett, a Texas-based staffing and recruiting company, has been consistently ranked number 1 by the Houston Business Journal. Our extensive network of connections with hiring managers and candidates across all industries makes us an invaluable asset to your growth and success.