Legal Administrative Assistant
Austin, TX 78746 US
We are recruiting a Legal Administrative Assistant for a distinguished and well-respected law firm in Austin, Texas.
This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients by providing multidiscipline support through secretarial and administrative assistance to our litigation and transactional attorneys, working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Possess the ability to draft correspondence, memoranda, and other documents.
- File documents with trial and appellate courts.
- Consistently and professionally communicate with team, clients, vendors, and firm personnel.
- Possess a high level of awareness and protection of confidential information.
- Review and follow up on deadlines and calendar appointments.
- Coordinate and make necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Possess the ability to effectively proofread documents.
- Consistently complete assigned tasks as expected.
- Willing and capable of helping others when needed.
- Coordinate monthly billing to clients.
- Minimum 5 years of litigation and transactional support experience.
- Always maintains an exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for direct supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing with co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
- Can demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word
Meet The Recruiter
Direct-Hire Recruiting Manager
Burnett Specialists is consistently ranked as the number one recruiting firm in Austin by the Austin Business Journal year after year!
I've helped thousands of talented candidates with experience ranging from entry-level to c-level over the course of my professional recruiting career. My mission is to establish long-lasting relationships between newly hired employees and their employers by matching exciting job opportunities with the right candidates!