Junior Account Executive
El Paso, TX 79905 US
Burnett Specialists –El Paso Territory
Our award-winning staffing and recruiting firm seeks a motivated Junior Account Executive to support our El Paso market. The successful sales candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities as well as expanding existing client partnerships.
If you have a desire to grow your career while being mentored and managed by a Senior Territory Manager and top performer, we want to hear from you!
- Sue Burnett, Most Admired CEO – Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient - 2022
- Forbes named Burnett one of the Best Recruiting Companies in the US – 2022
- Houston Business Journal - Largest Direct-Hire Placement Firm – 2021
- Houston Business Journal – 3rd Largest Temporary Staffing Service - 2021
- Nationally Certified Woman-Owned Business
- Better Business Bureau 2021 Pinnacle Award Winner
- Global Power 150 | Women in Staffing 2020 – Staffing Industry Analysts
- Texas’ Largest Employee-Owned Staffing and Placement Firm - NCEO
- Utilize available resources to identify new opportunities and qualify prospects
- Engage with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, and Executive Leadership who represent a wide range of industries
- Understand customer needs and provide value-added recruitment solutions
- Attend industry trade shows to generate new opportunities
- Create and manage weekly pipeline and forecast
- Ability to support metrics and milestones to achieve goals
Outside Sales Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-year sales experience with preference in a service industry
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Confident in utilizing virtual platforms such as Teams and Zoom
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Negotiation skills
Position will start off part time and could work into more hours.
Base salary is commensurate with experience.
- Monthly Commissions
- Annual Tenure Bonus
- Expense Account
- Annual Employee Stock Ownership Plan Distribution after meeting Plan qualifications
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- We Own It. We own our opportunities, our successes, our relationships, our challenges, and our company. As an employee-owned company, we exhibit an owner’s mentality.
- Do the Right Thing. Always use your moral compass as your guide. “We” before “me.”
- Exceed Expectations. Strive to go above and beyond.
- People First. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Respect for our clients, candidates, and team equals success for our company as owners.
- Give back to the community. It’s our corporate and social responsibility to give back with the intention of making a positive impact in our community.
- Celebrate Success! We have fun and we recognize hard work.